||Body Wave & Straihgt Wig
||Average Size, Universal Cap Adjustable Size For Most People
|Items per Package
||1 Piece Only
||180% 250% Density
||100% Human Hair Wigs, Can be Restyled, Tangle Free, Shedding Free
||This is a Customized Product, the Custom Time is 2-5 Working Days.
||Normal by Fedex or UPS, 2-5 Working Days Arrive After Shipping
||15 Days Return Guarantee
How to Take Care of Highlight Wig?
Highlight wig human hair got to consider individuality. They ought to be hydrated with a soft, clean, and suitable substance. Apply hair removal and cover most of the shine.
Stage 1: Wash the wig properly
1. Brush or brush your highlights wigs when finished. Consistent with different hairstyles, if it’s not an excessive amount of trouble, use different tools.
2. Put some clean water in hot water after which you’re ready within the sink on which you fill the water. Different haircuts use a spread of cleansers. Remember that you simply would be advised to not use a 2 in-1 cleanser, given the very fact that the conditioner cannot go to getting ready to the hair follicles equal to our hair.
3. Cover the wig and keep it in water. Allow the wig to soak in clean water for five minutes at any event, to make sure that the wig is totally submerged within the water. Please wipe, press, and rotate tons of hair with no hassle.
4. Rinse the cleanser with fresh predicament until all the cleaners are left. Please don’t use hot water which can destroy the hair fibers. If your hair wig is thick, you’ll wash more.
5. Use some top mark conditioner on your wig to take care of it. As long as your wig is sewing a traditional hair weft into a wig, you’ll use the conditioner permanently; this weft will have any heat.
6. Hang tight for 4-5 minutes, and then wash the conditioner. Confirm the conditioner is totally off the hair; therefore the hair can stay shiny and glossy. Rinse the conditioner on the hair with cold freshwater.
Stage 2: Dry your human hair highlight wig.
1. Place the hairpiece cap on the proper side and gently press the water with the towel. Once you squeeze the water, please don’t touch the curves because it will cause tension or breakage within the hair. Never brush the wig when it’s wet.
2. Use a dry towel to get rid of excess water. Allow the dry towel to hide the hair; press the towel to form sure water enters the hair completely. Then, gently open the towel and take away the wig.
3. Shower the wig with some molding splash which will help the wig stand back from confusion. Try to not get too on the brink of your wig. If your wig is wavy, you’ll use some mousse to take care of the form of the wig.
4. Place your wet wig on a hair stand and let it dry on all sides. Never brush your wig when wet which can damage the hair strain. When your wig is wavy, please use a good toothbrush or your fingers in your hair.
Stage 3: To make the hairstyle and maintain your highlight wig.
1. You can brush your wig when you are completely dry. Brush the wig from the end to avoid confusion. If your wig is wavy, you can use a wide toothbrush.
2. Not the same as before washing hair. You can use hair curling accessories to straighten your wig and make a few twists or level irons. When you wash your wig one more time, every twist will be lost, so you can do the same without any hassle. When you use iron, set the right temperature, if not more trouble.
3. When you don’t wear your wig, you can put it on a hairpin stand. With these letters, the wig can have a decent shape.
4. If your wig is dirty, you can wash it again. Normally, after 2 months, you can wash it off. Most of the time washing is not useful for hair wig which will make them dry and dull. Wigs actually like different items, as long as you use them less than the expected age. The more you wash, the more the cuticles are damaged without any hassle. So if it is necessary, try washing it.