1. Wash your hair less frequently The more you wash, the quicker your colour will fade – it really is as simple as that. So buy back some time in your everyday routine and skip the frequent washing. The best way to care for your colour is to wash only twice or thrice a week – then soak up oil from those roots with dry shampoo when needed.
2. Skip straight to conditioner So, you’re having trouble weaning yourself off daily washing – you’ve been doing it for years. At the very least, put your hair on a “low poo” diet by skipping shampoo and jumping straight to conditioner. You’ll add softness, shine and caring nourishment – all without washing that crazy colour away.
3. Pick the right shampoo There’s a reason why colour protective shampoo was invented. Whilst some regular shampoos can wash away your colour and accelerate colour fade, formulas like Colour Protect Shampoo actually work to protect your colour, helping to keep your pastel, vivid or metallic shade looking beautiful and vibrant. Whatever you do, choose a “low sulphate” shampoo as it will help to wash out less colour from your hair.
4. Condition, condition, condition When we colour our hair, it becomes more fragile – this helps the colour make an exit and therefore, that’s when fading occurs. So allow the oils, butters, conditioning polymers and other hydrating elements that often go into a great conditioner to help form a protective barrier and help prevent your colour making a bid for freedom.
5. Heat Protection They work - In particular, the ingredients in heat protection sprays reduce heat damage, most likely by evening out how the hair heats up. However, they can’t insulate your hair from most of the damage, so you still need to minimise your hair’s exposure to heat styling!
6. Make time for masks If you’ve been on a colour break and become slack about masking, now’s the time to get back on the wagon. Just 5-10 minutes of masking twice a week can add a super dose of healing nourishment that helps to repair damage, increase shine – and naturally, keep that colour going stronger for longer.
7. Air dry There’s a blow-dry backlash brewing amongst the style set – and we think we know why. Addicted to colour – that’s crazier by the second – they know that all that heat from blow-dryers, straightening irons and curling tongs may not only be damaging to the hair, but also be pressing play on yet more moisture loss and compromising that radiant colour. So do as they do and simply apply Hair Oil to damp hair to nourish and add shine – all whilst helping to save your colour from the perils of the hairdryer.
8. Use filters One of the number one enemies to long-lasting, super bold colour is UV light from the sun. Even in winter when the days seem dark, light loves to play havoc with your hair. So add a UV filter finishing spray to your morning routine and show the sun who’s boss.
9. Swim smart Chlorine can not only change your colour (obviously not colouring it green), but it can also fast forward fading. So if you’re heading to the pool, prep your hair and pre-condition. Apply a layer of conditioner to your hair and spin it up into a bun to form a protective barrier against chemical damage.
At SuperNova, customer satisfaction is always our top priority. Our dedicated Quality and Quality Assurance Teams will inspect your items prior to shipping. Our product quality is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the items you received, we can easily arrange an exchange or a refund for you. we are here to help! Please feel to contact us if you have any issue with your order!
SuperNova Products Free Shipping
US in-stock orders will be shipped from our New York, US warehouse.
1.Free shipping : Shipping time / 2-5 working days by USPS.
2.Express Shipping ( Value $35 ) :Shipping Time / 1-3 working days.
International Orders Will Be Shipped From China Warehouse
1.Free Shipping Main Shipping Methods: Fedex, DHL, UPS, GES. Time:3-7 Working Days To Arrive With Regular Free Shipping.
how to reach us
You may contact us on our website or by email/ text. The SuperNova Hair team operates seven days a week. 24 hours a day. We always guarantee a response with in 24 hours (Text & Email).Your satisfaction is supernova.com store mission.
Additional Notes about warranty
1.All returns must first be approved by our customer service team, you need request an RMA online. Returned items without RMA will not be accepted.
2.All returns items must be in brand new condition, unused/unworn, unwashed, come with all original tags and their original packaging.
3.Items returned within 30 days since your original order receipt is eligible for a refund. For full refund requests, items must be returned its original state unaltered, unworn, undamaged and with tags attached in original packaging. Please make sure the hair is INTACT and the LACE has NOT been cut. For partial refund requests, contact customer service first, and send the items back after confirmation, Once the returned item is received and inspected with label No Problem, refund will be processed to the previous payment account.
* Please note that free gifts should be returned together with the main products. After the return request is agreed, the package can be shipping back to the address given by the customer service. Please kindly send email with your order number and returned shipping number after package's shipped out. SuperNova undertake all the return shipping fee from the US. For the other countries, taxes&shipping fee generated from returning will be paid by the buyer, the final refund amount will be the order price misused our receiving cost like tax and processing fee,etc.
4.For Artificial reason cause the items damaged, cannot be returned or exchanged, eg:cut the lace, hair has been washed/ dyed/ bleached...
5.You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing return.
customers also viewed
Ready Go Wig
New 7*4 Lace Wig I SuperNova Ready & Go Pre-Plucked & Pre-Cut Glueless Straight Human Hair Wigs For Beginners