Life is full of learning. Before doing everything, we must have a general study and understanding, even the wigs that make us look more beautiful. For example, the very popular headband wigs in recent years, look fashionable and beautiful, but do you know how to clean and maintain the headband wigs correctly?
It is estimated that many people are not very clear. It is not uncommon for wigs to be damaged due to operational errors. Now I will share with you how to clean and maintain hair band wigs.
Headband wigs are composed of hairbands and hair bundles, and are also called "Lace-less wigs". The hairbands can be changed to other colors at any time. If your hair is thinner, you can wear the hairband forward, if the hair volume is good, you can move the hairband back a bit to expose some baby hair and look more natural.
Compared with other types of wigs, headband wigs are more convenient and time-saving. Because it doesn’t need to spend time on cutting off the excess lace, and there are no tedious steps such as pulling, gluing, bleaching, etc., just wear the headband wig like a hat on the head, which is good for beginners or office workers. It is really convenient and fast. At the same time, because there is no glue, the headband wig also avoids the damage to the scalp caused by the use of glue.
The headband wig looks very fashionable and novel. You can change your daily appearance by changing the headband, and the headband can be reused for a long time, which is a huge saving.
1. Put the fake hair in the sink, open the water pipe and let the wig get wet. If your wig has been worn, to remove excess oil and other impurities, it is recommended that you use warm water.
2. Pour the wig special shampoo on the wig, gently massage, and rub the wig with your hands, so that the shampoo will dissolve the dirt in the wig. Then rinse off the shampoo thoroughly with clean water from top to bottom.
3. Use a comb or a wide-tooth comb designed for wigs to gently comb the wig. Gently comb from the bottom to minimize hair loss and unblock all knots.
4. Squeeze a part of the moisture from the wig, start applying a high-moisturizing conditioner to deeply moisturize and nourish the hair, and then rinse the conditioner with running water. Be careful not to add conditioner to the roots of your hair.
5. Wrap the wig with a clean towel and pat dry. Lay it flat on the table and let it air dry. Try not to use a hairdryer to dry the wig, because the newly washed wig is relatively fragile, and overheating will cause irreparable damage to the wig.
In addition, after the wig is dry, you can apply some essential oils to keep the wig moisturized.
1. When you are not wearing a headband wig, you can apply some hair care essential oil on the wig to keep the wig moisturized and avoid becoming frizzy and affecting the original shape. Then place the wig on the wig holder or the head of the mannequin to help maintain the shape of the wig and prevent tangles.
2. When you take a bath or sleep, it is recommended that you take off the wig to prevent it from becoming frizzy and tangled after random friction.
3. Avoid direct sunlight, and avoid wearing wigs in the swimming pool. Strong ultraviolet rays and chemicals in the swimming pool can cause irreversible damage to the wig.
4. Keeping hair clean and scalp healthy is also important for wigs to maintain a longer lifespan. Because scalp residue and oil can penetrate into the wig. So, keep your scalp clean and healthy. Wearing a wig will be more comfortable, won't it?
I hope today’s content is helpful to you. If you want to learn more about wigs, you are welcome to consult with West Kiss Hair. By the way, SuperNova Hair is a wig shop with many years of experience. The affordable colored human hair wigs here are made of 100% original hair. You are welcome to come and buy.